Support for sales teams in the field
It enables the achievement of goals set for the sales force. It ensures effective activities in shops, pharmacies or with medical staff. Increases the effectiveness of sales teams in their daily activities. Increases efficiency.
Sell faster, smarter, easier!
Achieve sales success – every day. Start by organizing your day efficiently. Plan activities between different types of clients. Specify the start and end of the visit and individual activities.
- Routes Defining daily to-do lists (routes). Combining them into several-week sets (routes). Schedules ready.
- Standards of visits. Differentiation based on: activities to be performed, representative, customer categorization or sales channel.
- Remote visits. Emigo integration with Microsoft Teams. All messaging capabilities available, e.g. file sending, chat and screen sharing.
- Calendar. Service of absences and replacements. Defining days off in the company.
- Integration with the Office 365 calendar. Individual calendars of sales representatives in Outlook 365.
Activities with the client
Reach your goals. Streamline your sales tactics in stores. Observe the chronology of activities with each client. Analyze all activities using contextual insights and intelligent recommendations.
- Orders. Offers tailored to the target. Re-orders – in case of non-fulfillment. Orders open if the order confirmation is postponed.
- Zamówienia sieciowe. Ordering not only for a single point, but also for the pharmacy chain.
- Merchandising.Maintaining set standards. Managing product categories. Checking the implementation of planograms. Photo and comments.
- Cross i upselling. Creating offers in any arrangement of related products, with full control of the boundary conditions of the offer assumptions.
- Promotions and discount thresholds. Benefits calculated when placing the order. Extensive analytics.
- Market research. Registration of competitors’ activities, shelf shares, prices, number of faces and many more.
Set goals and rules for working “in the field”. Establish priority clients. Define sales territories. Anticipate customer needs. Analyze progress to meet and even exceed your sales targets.
- Defining the target. Grouping customers by: location, type, size, turnover, number of cash registers, quality of cooperation, level of partnership.
- Goal setting. Defining quantitative (e.g. the value of orders in a given product category) and qualitative targets (e.g. required exposure at the point of sale). Implementation monitoring.
- Potential assessment. Defining quantitative (e.g. the value of orders in a given product category) and qualitative targets (e.g. required exposure at the point of sale). Implementation monitoring.
- Location Discrepancy Report. Monitoring if mobile workers are where they say they are.
- Extensive analytics. Realization of sales goals. Actions carried out in a given store, network. Efficiency of visits. Selling costs. And many others.
“Emigo? We know how a typical sales visit looks like in small local shops and in a supermarket. What actions are taken by a pharmaceutical representative in a pharmacy, and how is he / she building a relationship with a doctor. Emigo adapts to the specifics of the company, industry and client that the salesperson is visiting at a given moment. Our task is to support our clients’ activities so that they build a competitive advantage.“
A 360-degree look at what is happening at the customer’s site will allow you to accurately forecast and check sales opportunities on an ongoing basis. In the case of representative rotation, you maintain the smoothness of the relationship, reducing the likelihood of the customer leaving.
- Extensive analytics. Customer rankings by orders and their implementation, invoices. Sales to customers by network. Customers generating the highest sales values and not visited by Representatives.
- Contractors.For each set of customer data – specific conditions, discounts and fixed prices, debt, etc.
- Segmentation. Customer categories including dynamic, e.g. new customers in the region, not visited from the target, customers nearby.
- Diary. Full access to customer data and cooperation history: all completed activities, orders, returns.
- Contact details.Always up-to-date, enriched register of contact data – including addresses, with the possibility of displaying them on the map.
You have access to all the necessary information about products: prices, logistics data and photos. Product categorization will greatly facilitate the subsequent analysis or implementation of most activities.
- Assortment. Managing the product database and connections. Defining dictionaries of collective packaging, product groups, producers / brands. Support for price lists and discount groups.
- A wide range of information. Photos, prices (minimum, net, gross, catalog), discount conditions, measures, logistic information, text descriptions.
- Distribution standards.Support for distribution standards and assigning them to customer categories. Manipulating product codes of a given network.
- Listings. Narrowing the range to the established products. They do not include rebate conditions. You can decide on the order of products on the list.
- Dictionaries. Defining your own entries in dictionaries so that the names used are the same as those used in the company.
Map precisely the organizational structure of the company. Assign rights to individual system users. Manage system settings.
- Hierarchies, roles, relationships. Assigning users to roles and structures in the organization. Granting authorizations to system users: access, write, delete, run, create, assign.
- Administration. System settings. Filter parameters at TME. Message recipients. Managing customer and representative profiles.
- Activities and tasks. . Management of task templates, activities and files. Assigning sentences and activities to the terminal.
- Record of POS, prizes, gifts.Material inventory register with representatives and customers. Settlement of equipment at the level of serial numbers. Release history overview.
- Medical samples. Controlling the limits of samples issued to doctors. The stocks of samples at the Representative and the Doctor. Full compliance with regulations.
- Vademecum. Maintaining and maintaining an internal knowledge base. Defining your own structure and content.
Find out how you can improve your business with Emigo.
Make an appointment for a free consultation. Together, we will check how our solutions can meet the needs of your company.
If you write to us from Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. we will respond within the next hour. Otherwise, we will return with a reply on the next working day in the morning.